PUBLIC - CLASSROOM / VIRTUAL TRAINING (PAID PARTICIPANT):
This will include registrant application to any of ProThoughts scheduled public classes, and where the registrant has already paid for the class. The below T&C would not apply to registrants signing up by way of a Purchase Order. All cancellations and reschedules must be notified over email.
A) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY CUSTOMER
- 100% refund, if cancellation request is received within 24 hours of booking amount payment, after deduction of payment gateway fee & admin charges.
- Cancellation request received post 24 hours of the booking amount would not be offered a refund. As a courtesy, we could allow you to apply 50% of your payment towards a future training program within one year of the cancellation date.
- Cancellations 1-3 days prior to class and no-shows would not be offered a refund and the amount would not be credited to a future training.
B) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY PROTHOUGHTS
- Prothoughts reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at any time, including but not limited to, insufficient registrations, classroom or trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
- You are advised to consult a Prothoughts agent prior to making any travel arrangements for a training.
- Prothoughts is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to cancellation penalties owing to transportation or accommodation arrangements.
- ProThoughts understands & appreciates your commitment to Project Management trainings and as such, we will make all reasonable efforts to reschedule a cancelled program or make alternate arrangements to provide you with training. Registrants would not be charged for the cancelled training by Prothoughts and would be offered full credit to a future workshop or full refund as per the wish of the registrant.
E-LEARNING (PAID PARTICIPANT):
This will include registrant application to any of our listed e-learning programs. All cancellations must be notified over email.
A) CANCELLATIONS BY CUSTOMER
- Within 48 hours of registration and before accumulating 30 minutes of training, full refund or transfer to another online course.
- After 48 hours of training and accumulating 30 minutes of training, no refund.
- Extension of an e-learning program could be provided for a maximum of one month, provided the request is made before the course expires. If more extension is required, the student is required to pay 50% of the course fee.
- Refunds may or may not incur a 5% deduction due to bank charges applicable during the refund process.