PMI® has recently launched a new material for its’ PMP® Certification Training. The PMP® Certification Training is one of the most popular certifications, revered by many employers all over the world. The new PMI® material was launched on 3rd Jan 2023.
In fact, PMP® Certification is a gold standard for many project management practitioners.
We have made a comparison between the old material and the new material for PMP®. We feel that the new material has better flow for teaching concepts, with more elucidated concepts and more videos for better engagement.
We, at ProThoughts, were already following a lot of the things prescribed by PMI® in its new material. ProThoughts Supplementary material is one of the best to prepare for the PMP exam and is curated by our expert trainers to complement and supplement the PMI material.
The ProThoughts material includes the following:
- Game Activity Book to play Interactive activities during the workshop
- Mind-maps for a quick assimilation of all information
- Flash cards for a quick read to the exam
- ProThoughts Supplementary Deck with concepts and examples
- ProThoughts case studies on key topics
- Templates to be used in real life
- Videos to elucidate the concepts
- ProMOCK PMP Exam Simulator with 8 Mock PMP® Exams
- PMP® Pre-Read Material
- Exam Tips and Tricks Booklet
In a nutshell, PMP® new material is articulated for a much better experience. And with ProThoughts extensive content and material, we ensure that you have a great learning experience with the 4 days training and further, not only to crack the PMP® exam but excel as a Project Manager for your projects.
Hope you find this guide helpful in your endeavors of becoming a great Project manager. To know more about PMP certification exam schedule a free call with ProThoughts consultant
Remember, success with your projects is our motto.
Wish you the best with your PMP® Certification Training and your PMP® exam.